WHAT: Information night to explain how you can get involved in this campaign
WHEN: Wednesday 8 November from 6pm – 8pm
WHERE: Lvl 14, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney
New South Wales is at a crossroads.
One road leads to more coal and gas mining. The other leads to clean air and water, renewable energy, the protection of cultural heritage and the health and wellbeing of mining-affected communities.
NSW communities have developed a great plan. In order to get a result, we need every single person who wants clean air, energy and water to join in.
The #Time2Choose campaign needs your help to:
- Call other like minded supporters at key moments,
- Help rollout of the first ever People’s Referendum on Coal and Gas, so everyone can have a say
- Tally votes as they come in from around the state,
- Coordinate stalls in Sydney to provide opportunities for local people to cast their vote, and
- Help organise the #Time2Choose rally, set for 24 March 2018 (One year out from the March 2019 NSW state election).
P.S. Not quite ready to start volunteering but you would like to support the first ever People’s Referendum on Coal and Gas? Contact Nic at email@example.com to order a referendum stalls kit for your next event/festival/community gathering.
We hope you can join us!
338 Pitt St
Sydney CBD, NSW 2000
Google map and directions