At this conference they will be discussing ways for Agriculture and CSG to Co-Exist - THEY CAN'T CO-EXIST LETS TELL THEM LOUD AND CLEAR.
This is a two day protest 21st-22nd October (as the conference goes for two days) beginning at 10.30am each day.
MAP TO EVENT HERE: http://goo.gl/maps/88aGm
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/571644462873304/
They will also be outlining the Progress in NSW toward CSG Licensing and Regulation... NO REGULATION CAN PROTECT US FROM THE DANGERS CSG PRESENTS TO OUR WATER, AIR AND SOIL!
HERE IS OUR CHANCE to tell the new government that we are not a MINORITY group, but rather WE ARE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE...very important that we take this opportunity to define our movement to them.
Both the NSW & QLD Energy and Resources Ministers, Chris Hartcher and Mark McArdle will be presenting at this conference.
21 - 22 October 2013 | Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay.
Further details about the industry conference here : http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/mining-conference/oil-gas-conference/east-coast-gas-outlook
Day 1 and Day 2 speakers will be announced via the face book event page closer to the event day. Would love it if EVERYONE could make it to both days, but understand due to work & family commitments this isn't always possible.
Our speakers out the front of the conference are as follows:-
Jeremy Buckingham - Greens MP
Naomi Hogan - The Wilderness Society
Sharon Wikinson - Stop CSG Blue Mountains
Pip Hinman - Socialist Alliance
Anne Dean - CSG Free Shoalhaven
Federico Fuentes - Socialist Alliance
Melinda Wilson - CSG Free Western Sydney
Alfred - Gomaroi Nation
Phil Bradley - ParraCAN, Parramatta Greens
We also have the opportunity to listen to some great anti csg music by
Check out some of his songs here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lukewilton11/videos
LETS ensure they hear us loud and clear. NO CSG to poision our water and farmland.
The following speakers will also be at their mining conference.
Peter Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Metgasco
- David Green OBE, Chief Executive, Clean Energy Council
- Clare Savage, Group Executive Manager, Strategy and Corporate Affairs, EnergyAustralia
- Damian Dwyer, Director Economics, Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association, APPEA
- Cameron O'Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Retailers Association of Australia
- Tim Reardon, Executive Director, National Generators' Forum
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC Australia
- Andrew Gregson, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Irrigators' Council
- Jock Laurie, Land and Water Commissioner, NSW Department of Trade and Investment
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Ai Group Eric Perez, Policy Manager, Australian Aluminium Council
- Greg Ellis, Managing Director, Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd
- Sue Morphet, Chairman, Manufacturing Australia
- Andy Lukas, Director, AJ Lucas Group Limited
- John Wells, Managing Director, Enerdrill Inc
- Steve Davies, Policy Adviser, Australian Pipeline Industry Association
- Jason Steed, Executive Director, JP Morgan
- Glen Gill, Principal, Innovative Energy Consulting
- Phil Barresi, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Users Association of Australia
- Richard Holliday, Commercial Manager, Icon Energy
- Paul Howes, Secretary, Australian Workers' Union
- Robbert de Weijer, Chief Executive Officer, Armour Energy c
30 Pitt St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Google map and directions