If you have any questions about this event or about your RSVP, please email [email protected]
On Tuesday 26 February, join Lock the Gate Alliance for a very special event hosted by celebrity chef Paul West. The evening will be a vibrant celebration of the resilience of NSW regional communities and food producers.
Hear directly from farmers and communities about living with climate change, including extreme heat and severe drought.
Be part of city and country uniting to support food producers, protect water and promote alternatives to risky coal and gas.
We’ll also share news of a new push in the Hunter Valley for coal communities to be supported in making the transition away from coal mining.
- MC, Paul West, chef and host of SBS’s River Cottage Australia
- Nathan Leslie, Gamilaraay traditional custodian
- Jess Miller, Councillor, City of Sydney
- Aunty Ann Weldon, Metropolitan Local Aboriginal Land Council
- Phil Kennedy, farmer, Bylong Valley
- Nicky Chirlian, farmer, Willow Tree
- Georgina Woods, Lock the Gate
- Mark Davidson, Tamburlaine Organic Wines
- David Morris, CEO, NSW EDO
We’re also very pleased to announce that nine-time Golden Guitar winner Luke O’Shea will be dropping in to play a few songs.
Lock the Gate would like to thank the City of Sydney, Funky Pies, Tamburlaine Organic Wines, Sauce Brewing Co, Iggy's Bakery, Cornersmith Cafe and Picklery, Hunter Belle Cheese, Wholegrain Milling Co, Saucissons Australia and all of our guest speakers for supporting this event.