Tamburlaine Organic Wines leaders in organic wines and sustainable agricultural practices are supporting Lock The Gate with a $50 donation per purchase of a dozen wines.
Managing Director and Chief Winemaker, Mark Davidson “I support Lock The Gate Alliance and the movement to address climate, protect water, land and communities. A transition to renewables is what is required to ensure tourism in the Hunter region continues to thrive. Long term economics over the short term that benefits the natural environment, soil enhancing agricultural practices and jobs within the region that supports fine quality products.”
Tamburlaine Organic Wines based in the Hunter Valley and Orange is offering Lock The Gate Alliance $50 for every case of wine sold from a special wine list here.
With multiple trophies and medals won each year, it’s safe to say that great wine starts in the vineyard!
Winter is here and that means the celebration of fine red wines. We wish to invite you to purchase a dozen fantastic organic wines ($16 a bottle special) total of $192.00 (including freight) with $50 being donated to Lock the Gate.
How it works:
- Complete wine order link here. Or print off the wine list (PDF found here)
- Fill in all details and either;
- Mail to Tamburlaine: 358 McDonalds RoadPokolbin, NSW, 2320
- Or, scan/ take a photo of the completed form and email to [email protected]
- Or, leave credit card details off the form and email/mail to Tamburlaine and you will receive a call to complete credit card transaction.
Email: For any further questions and queries contact [email protected]
- How long will it take for the case to be delivered? Once Tamburlaine has the order paid it would be within a 2-5 business day in NSW. Longer for other states.
- Free freight? Yes, when 1 or more cases are purchased.
- Can I visit and collect the cases from Tamburlaine? Yes at any time this can be done.