Come hear about unconventional gas drilling and what it means for your community.
- Sarah Moles, Lock the Gate
- Mark Parnell, local Greens
- Mark Ogge, The Australia Institute
- Edward Cranswick, former US Government seismologist on the relationship between mining and earthquakes, and hydraulic fracturing
- Anne Daw, prominent local researcher and speaker on the effects of mining on rural communities
- Gemma Weedall, from CleanSA on the alternatives to coal and gas fired power generation in South Australia
- Andrew Cooper on the mechanics of hydraulic fracturing
Each speaker will talk for 15 minutes, followed by a Q&A session.