Thanks for your interest in becoming a Lock the Gate Supporter Group.
Our local groups are the grassroots engines of the campaign and a crucial part of the national Lock the Gate Alliance. It is essential that our alliance continues to grow and remains strong so we can continue to work together to protect our land, water and future.
Lock the Gate can provide help and assistance to our Supporter Groups in the form of;
• Films for raising community awareness
• Campaign materials, fact and tip sheets, leaflets and templates
• Community capacity building
• Strategy development
• Well informed speakers for rallies and events
• Strong networks of skilled campaigners
• Scientific experts
• Linkages with other supporter groups and communities facing similar threats
• Training in our Mining Free community strategy to activate and empower your community
• Help with submission writing
• Listing on our website and Support Group location map
Important note – Please use a unique email address for your Supporter Group to sign up. The group email address should be a different email from your personal email address. If your Group does not have an email address please contact us so we can call you to complete your groups’ registration process.
We encourage Supporter Groups to self organise, bear their own unique name and adhere to non-violence. The name "Lock the Gate" is IP protected for the use of the National alliance only.