As we move towards the election we are asking our politicians to sign on to the Water for Life Index; to protect our water resources; to support our farmers and the dining boom; and to protect the health of our families and communities. You can see the index here.
Between now and next Tuesday May 17 we are asking our supporters to act. This is what we need you to do:
1. Download the Electorate Pack here
2. Print out the posters and Index in the pack
2. Find out where your Federal MP's office is: http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/
3. Contact you local MP using email template in the pack
4. Get down to your local MPs office and discuss the Water4Life Index
5. Get a photo either with your MP or out the front of the office (See example photos below)
6. Email the photo to [email protected] and post it online using: #water4life16
The main aim before Tuesday May 17 is to take the Water4Life Index to your local representative and to get as many photos as possible of our supporters at their MPs offices (showing the MP office name).
For more information or to register your electorate visit email: [email protected]